Curried Chicken Cheese Log Recipe
Curry and cooked chicken team up to make this unique cheese log. The curry is mild so even people who don't care for it, still enjoy this spread.—Karen Owen, Rising Sun, Indiana
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted and coarsely chopped
- Ritz crackers
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the chicken, celery, parsley, steak sauce and curry powder. Shape into a 9-in. log. Roll in almonds. Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
2 tablespoon: 95 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 77mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Curried Chicken Cheese Log
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC