- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted and coarsely chopped
- Ritz crackers
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the chicken, celery, parsley, steak sauce and curry powder. Shape into a 9-in. log. Roll in almonds. Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Curried Chicken Cheese Log in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2011, p18
Reviews for Curried Chicken Cheese Log
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review