Curried Chicken Balls Appetizer Recipe
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 1 cup finely chopped almonds, toasted
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the first five ingredients until well blended. Stir in the chicken, onion and celery.
- 2. Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in almonds. Cover and chill until firm (can refrigerate up to 2 days). Yield: about 5 dozen appetizers.
1 serving (3 each) equals 98 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 122 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Reviews for Curried Chicken Balls Appetizer
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer