Guests love these little chicken bites that get some zip from curry. The savory snacks work well for any occasion, big or small. —Judy Slotter, Alpharetta, Georgia
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 1 cup finely chopped almonds, toasted
- In a large bowl, beat the first five ingredients until well blended. Stir in the chicken, onion and celery.
- Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in almonds. Cover and chill until firm (can refrigerate up to 2 days). Yield: about 5 dozen appetizers.
Originally published as Curried Chicken Balls Appetizer in Country Woman September/October 1991, p35
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Curried Chicken Balls Appetizer
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review