Curried Chicken and Avocado Salad Sandwiches Recipe
Avocado, cranberries and curry powder combine to make this vibrant and healthy chicken salad. You can serve it as a salad instead of using for sandwiches if you wish.
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Curry Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 8 slices reduced-calorie wheat bread
- 4 leaf lettuce leaves, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, curry powder and salt until well blended. Add chicken, avocado, cranberries and cilantro; toss gently to mix.
- 2. Divide chicken salad evenly among 4 bread slices. Top each with lettuce leaves and remaining slices of bread. Yield: 4 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC