Avocado, cranberries and curry powder combine to make this vibrant and healthy chicken salad. You can serve it as a salad instead of using for sandwiches if you wish.
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Curry Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 8 slices reduced-calorie wheat bread
- 4 leaf lettuce leaves, optional
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, curry powder and salt until well blended. Add chicken, avocado, cranberries and cilantro; toss gently to mix.
- Divide chicken salad evenly among 4 bread slices. Top each with lettuce leaves and remaining slices of bread. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Curried Chicken and Avocado Salad Sandwiches in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2009, p41
Reviews for Curried Chicken and Avocado Salad Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review