- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Curry Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 8 slices reduced-calorie wheat bread
- 4 leaf lettuce leaves, optional
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, curry powder and salt until well blended. Add chicken, avocado, cranberries and cilantro; toss gently to mix.
- Divide chicken salad evenly among 4 bread slices. Top each with lettuce leaves and remaining slices of bread. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Curried Chicken and Avocado Salad Sandwiches
Sort By :
"I love this chicken salad! It's a nice change from the common chicken salad recipes I've found. The flavors of avocado, curry, and cilantro go well together. The dried cranberries add a nice hint of sweetness. I highly recommend this recipe. We can eat this year round and it's great because it's quick and easy to make!"