"You can't beat this dish since it's easy, nutritious and delicious," says Esther Shank of Harrisonburg, Virginia. "I've received any compliments on it."
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 2 cups cooked chicken strips
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Hot cooked rice
- Place the broccoli in a 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe dish. Top with the chicken. In a small bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice, curry powder and salt. Spoon over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and microwave at 70% power for 6-8 minutes. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Curried Chicken 'n' Broccoli in Taste of Home February/March 2001, p8
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Curried Chicken 'n' Broccoli
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 1, 2009
"The mayonnaise taste was overwhelming to me (but then, I hate mayonnaise). Otherwise it was good. I used fresh broccoli instead of frozen."