"You can't beat this dish since it's easy, nutritious and delicious," says Esther Shank of Harrisonburg, Virginia. "I've received any compliments on it."
Recommended: 33 Ways to Turn Rotisserie Chicken into Dinner
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 2 cups cooked chicken strips
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Hot cooked rice
- Place the broccoli in a 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe dish. Top with the chicken. In a small bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice, curry powder and salt. Spoon over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and microwave at 70% power for 6-8 minutes. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Curried Chicken 'n' Broccoli in Taste of Home February/March 2001, p8
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Curried Chicken 'n' Broccoli
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 1, 2009
"The mayonnaise taste was overwhelming to me (but then, I hate mayonnaise). Otherwise it was good. I used fresh broccoli instead of frozen."