- 1 butternut squash (2 pounds), peeled, seeded and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place squash in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the butter, curry powder and salt; drizzle over squash and toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 20-25 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, stirring twice. Cool on a wire rack.
- On 12 metal or soaked wooden skewers, thread squash cubes. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until heated through. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Curried Butternut Squash Kabobs in Taste of Home June/July 2006, p29
Reviews for Curried Butternut Squash Kabobs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 16, 2013
"Delicious side dish with our beef kabobs and corn-on-the-cob."
Reviewed Feb. 5, 2010
"These were super good - I also added red onion and cherry tomatoes on the skewer and lightly brushed with some roasted red pepper dressing while grilling."