Curly Noodle Pork Supper Recipe
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 4 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) pork ramen noodles
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1. In a large skillet, cook the pork, red pepper, broccoli and onions in oil until meat is no longer pink.
- 2. Add the water, noodles with contents of seasoning packets, parsley and soy sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook for 3-4 minutes or until noodles are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 272 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 735 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Reviews for Curly Noodle Pork Supper
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.