This hearty meal-in-one from Carmen Carlson of Kent, Washington is loaded with tender pork and ramen noodles. Broccoli and red pepper add a bounty of fresh-from-the-garden flavor that will bring 'em back for seconds.
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 4 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) pork ramen noodles
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- In a large skillet, cook the pork, red pepper, broccoli and onions in oil until meat is no longer pink.
- Add the water, noodles with contents of seasoning packets, parsley and soy sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook for 3-4 minutes or until noodles are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Curly Noodle Pork Supper in Quick Cooking July/August 2000, p44
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Curly Noodle Pork Supper
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review