- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 4 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) pork ramen noodles
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- In a large skillet, cook the pork, red pepper, broccoli and onions in oil until meat is no longer pink.
- Add the water, noodles with contents of seasoning packets, parsley and soy sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook for 3-4 minutes or until noodles are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now
Reviews for Curly Noodle Pork Supper
Sort By :
I've made this recipe a number of times because my family loves it. Quick and easy!The pork tenderloin means you don't need to worry about braising for tenderness.
Delish! Quick, easy, and cheap recipe and my family loved it!
This was, in a word, delish!! Every once in awhile I develop a craving for ramen noodles and this recipe really hit the spot. I couldn't get pork flavor ramen noodles, so I used oriental flavor, and I'm thinking I'll try this some time with chicken or shrimp. Thanks for this great, easy, yummy recipe!!
I substituted stir fry frozen veggies and it was great. This is a favorite recipe for left over pork.
Quick and very tasty! It's the only way that I can get my kids to eat pork!