- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 4 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) pork ramen noodles
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- In a large skillet, cook the pork, red pepper, broccoli and onions in oil until meat is no longer pink.
- Add the water, noodles with contents of seasoning packets, parsley and soy sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook for 3-4 minutes or until noodles are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Curly Noodle Pork Supper
"This was, in a word, delish!! Every once in awhile I develop a craving for ramen noodles and this recipe really hit the spot. I couldn't get pork flavor ramen noodles, so I used oriental flavor, and I'm thinking I'll try this some time with chicken or shrimp. Thanks for this great, easy, yummy recipe!!"
"I substituted stir fry frozen veggies and it was great. This is a favorite recipe for left over pork."
"This is really easy, very tasty and inexpensive"