Curly Noodle Dinner
The calendar on my kitchen wall is often busy with church work, 4-H leader meetings and the school activities of our three daughters...so this recipe is perfect for our busy family. I just add fruit or raw vegetables for a complete meal in just a few minutes.—Gwen Clemon, Soldier, Iowa
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 package (3 ounces) beef ramen noodles
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (8-1/2 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- In a skillet, brown beef; drain. Stir in noodles with contents of
- accompanying seasoning packet, tomatoes and corn; mix well. Bring to
- a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until the
- noodles are tender. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 228 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 587 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 16 g protein.