Curly Noodle Dinner Recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 package (3 ounces) beef ramen noodles
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (8-1/2 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- In a skillet, brown beef; drain. Stir in noodles with contents of accompanying seasoning packet, tomatoes and corn; mix well. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until the noodles are tender. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Curly Noodle Dinner
Sort By :
A good tasty economical quick to fix dinner that my grandkids loved!
My husband and I really liked this. Infused a little brown sugar to cut the acid taste.
This is super delicious and a great one if you are in a hurry! I will make it over and over:)
It doesn't get any easier, economical, or tastier than this!
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Pasta Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >