Cupid's Kabobs Recipe
Who wouldn't fall in love with these colorful skewered snacks that resemble the winged fellow's well-aimed arrows? The pretty selection of fresh fruit is dreamy when served with a light and wonderfully smooth cherry dip. -Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup (8 ounces) cherry vanilla yogurt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Assorted fruit- seedless grapes, apple chunks, strawberry halves and/or pineapple chunks
- Fresh mint sprigs
- 1. In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Let stand for 2-3 minutes. Add yogurt; mix well. Fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate.
- 2. Thread fruit onto wooden skewers; add a mint sprig on the end of each to resemble feathers on an arrow. Serve with dip. Yield: 4 cups dip.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 46 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 52 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC