Cupid's Kabobs Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup (8 ounces) cherry vanilla yogurt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Assorted fruit- seedless grapes, apple chunks, strawberry halves and/or pineapple chunks
- Fresh mint sprigs
- 1. In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Let stand for 2-3 minutes. Add yogurt; mix well. Fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate.
- 2. Thread fruit onto wooden skewers; add a mint sprig on the end of each to resemble feathers on an arrow. Serve with dip. Yield: 4 cups dip.
2 tablespoon: 46 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 52mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (5g sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Cupid's Kabobs
"My kids love this. I've taken it to brunches and to my kids classroom parties. It's always a hit."