Who wouldn't fall in love with these colorful skewered snacks that resemble the winged fellow's well-aimed arrows? The pretty selection of fresh fruit is dreamy when served with a light and wonderfully smooth cherry dip.
-Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
32 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup (8 ounces) cherry vanilla yogurt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Assorted fruit- seedless grapes, apple chunks, strawberry halves and/or pineapple chunks
- Fresh mint sprigs
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until
- soft-set. Let stand for 2-3 minutes. Add yogurt; mix well. Fold in
- whipped topping. Refrigerate.
- Thread fruit onto wooden skewers; add a mint sprig on the end of each
- to resemble feathers on an arrow. Serve with dip. Yield: 4 cups
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 46 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 52 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.