Cupid's Kabobs Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup (8 ounces) cherry vanilla yogurt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Assorted fruit- seedless grapes, apple chunks, strawberry halves and/or pineapple chunks
- Fresh mint sprigs
- 1. In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Let stand for 2-3 minutes. Add yogurt; mix well. Fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate.
- 2. Thread fruit onto wooden skewers; add a mint sprig on the end of each to resemble feathers on an arrow. Serve with dip. Yield: 4 cups dip.
2 tablespoon: 46 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 52mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Cupid's Kabobs
"This recipe is excellent. I usually add red food colouring at the end to gave it a nice pink colour."
"My kids love this. I've taken it to brunches and to my kids classroom parties. It's always a hit."