Who wouldn't fall in love with these colorful skewered snacks that resemble the winged fellow's well-aimed arrows? The pretty selection of fresh fruit is dreamy when served with a light and wonderfully smooth cherry dip. -Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup (8 ounces) cherry vanilla yogurt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Assorted fruit- seedless grapes, apple chunks, strawberry halves and/or pineapple chunks
- Fresh mint sprigs
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Let stand for 2-3 minutes. Add yogurt; mix well. Fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate.
- Thread fruit onto wooden skewers; add a mint sprig on the end of each to resemble feathers on an arrow. Serve with dip. Yield: 4 cups dip.
Originally published as Cupid's Kabobs in Quick Cooking January/February 1999, p16
Reviews for Cupid's Kabobs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 27, 2010
"My kids love this. I've taken it to brunches and to my kids classroom parties. It's always a hit."