Cupid's Kabobs Recipe
Who wouldn't fall in love with these colorful skewered snacks that resemble the winged fellow's well-aimed arrows? The pretty selection of fresh fruit is dreamy when served with a light and wonderfully smooth cherry dip. -Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup (8 ounces) cherry vanilla yogurt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Assorted fruit- seedless grapes, apple chunks, strawberry halves and/or pineapple chunks
- Fresh mint sprigs
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Let stand for 2-3 minutes. Add yogurt; mix well. Fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate.
- Thread fruit onto wooden skewers; add a mint sprig on the end of each to resemble feathers on an arrow. Serve with dip. Yield: 4 cups dip.
Originally published as Cupid's Kabobs in Quick Cooking January/February 1999, p16
Reviews for Cupid's Kabobs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 27, 2010
My kids love this. I've taken it to brunches and to my kids classroom parties. It's always a hit.