- For filling, in a large bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Beat
- in confectioners' sugar and remaining vanilla.
- Place bottom cake layer on a serving plate; spread with half of the
- filling. Repeat. Place top layer on cake; frost top and sides of
- cake with buttercream frosting. Store in the refrigerator. Yield:
- 12-14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 792 calories, 35 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 119 mg cholesterol, 596 mg sodium, 113 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.