Wrap up Halloween fun with these frightfully frosted goodies. Once you take that first bite, it's impossible to stop eating! —Karen Tack, Riverside, Connecticut
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- 6 vanilla cupcakes
- 8 to 12 large marshmallows, cut into pieces
- Baking cocoa and crushed chocolate wafers
- Frost tops of cupcakes. Arrange on a covered cake board, forming a mummy. Place marshmallow pieces on cupcakes. Insert tip #46 into a pastry bag; fill with frosting. Pipe long bands across the mummy, creating bandages.
- Dust mummy with cocoa; sprinkle cake board with crushed wafers. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cupcake Mummy in Taste of Home October 2011, p33
Reviews for Cupcake Mummy
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 12, 2015
"it is very tasty and delicious"