Cupcake Mummy Recipe
Wrap up Halloween fun with these frightfully frosted goodies. Once you take that first bite, it's impossible to stop eating! —Karen Tack, Riverside, Connecticut
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- 6 vanilla cupcakes
- 8 to 12 large marshmallows, cut into pieces
- Baking cocoa and crushed chocolate wafers
- 1. Frost tops of cupcakes. Arrange on a covered cake board, forming a mummy. Place marshmallow pieces on cupcakes. Insert tip #46 into a pastry bag; fill with frosting. Pipe long bands across the mummy, creating bandages.
- 2. Dust mummy with cocoa; sprinkle cake board with crushed wafers. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cupcake: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Cupcake Mummy
Reviewed Mar. 12, 2015
"it is very tasty and delicious"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC