Wrap up Halloween fun with these frightfully frosted goodies. Once you take that first bite, it's impossible to stop eating! —Karen Tack, Riverside, Connecticut
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- 6 vanilla cupcakes
- 8 to 12 large marshmallows, cut into pieces
- Baking cocoa and crushed chocolate wafers
- Frost tops of cupcakes. Arrange on a covered cake board, forming a
- mummy. Place marshmallow pieces on cupcakes. Insert tip #46 into a
- pastry bag; fill with frosting. Pipe long bands across the mummy,
- creating bandages.
- Dust mummy with cocoa; sprinkle cake board with crushed wafers.
- Yield: 6 servings.