Cupcake Mummy Recipe
Wrap up Halloween fun with these frightfully frosted goodies. Once you take that first bite, it's impossible to stop eating! —Karen Tack, Riverside, Connecticut
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- 6 vanilla cupcakes
- 8 to 12 large marshmallows, cut into pieces
- Baking cocoa and crushed chocolate wafers
- 1. Frost tops of cupcakes. Arrange on a covered cake board, forming a mummy. Place marshmallow pieces on cupcakes. Insert tip #46 into a pastry bag; fill with frosting. Pipe long bands across the mummy, creating bandages.
- 2. Dust mummy with cocoa; sprinkle cake board with crushed wafers. Yield: 6 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC