Wrap up Halloween fun with these frightfully frosted goodies. Once you take that first bite, it's impossible to stop eating! —Karen Tack, Riverside, Connecticut
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- 6 vanilla cupcakes
- 8 to 12 large marshmallows, cut into pieces
- Baking cocoa and crushed chocolate wafers
- Frost tops of cupcakes. Arrange on a covered cake board, forming a mummy. Place marshmallow pieces on cupcakes. Insert tip #46 into a pastry bag; fill with frosting. Pipe long bands across the mummy, creating bandages.
- Dust mummy with cocoa; sprinkle cake board with crushed wafers. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cupcake Mummy in Taste of Home October 2011, p33
Reviews for Cupcake Mummy
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 12, 2015
"it is very tasty and delicious"