- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- Lollipop sticks or pretzel sticks
- Jolly Rancher hard candies, coarsely crushed
- Royal Icing
- In a bowl, beat cookie dough and flour until blended. On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to 1/4 in. thickness. Cut out with cookie cutters of your choice dipped in flour.
- For lollipop cookies: Place lollipop sticks or pretzel sticks on foil-lined baking sheets. Top each with cutout dough; press down gently. Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until lightly browned. Carefully remove to wire racks to cool.
- For cutouts with candy centers: Place cutouts 1 in. apart on foil-lined baking sheets. Cut out center of each cookie. Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes. Add crushed candy to the centers; bake 3-5 minutes longer or until lightly browned. Cool completely before carefully removing to wire racks.
- For frosted cookies: Transfer cutouts to a foil-lined baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- Fill pastry bags with Royal Icing tinted with colors of your choice. Outline each cookie with plain icing; let dry. Fill center of each cookie with tinted icing; spread with a toothpick. Let dry completely. Attach candies and decorations with additional Royal Icing. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Cupcake Cookie Pops
Sort By :
"Cupcake cookie pops are a cookie my family loves and makes any time we have the time to do so. It's so simple to make them and so much fun to eat them, we will be making them any time we can."
"Actually, I think it looks like black icing."
"They look like red m&m's with black piping gel"
"King Arthur flour has little lady bugs and bumble bees in their baking catalogue.
"To cute!Can anyone tell me where I can purchase the little ladybug decorations to decorate the cupcakes?"