Cupcake Cones Recipe
Children love this treat, which is not as messy as a piece of cake. —Mina Dyck, Boissevain, Manitoba
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 24 ice cream cake cones (about 3 inches tall)
- Frosting of your choice
- Sprinkles or chopped peanuts, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each addition.
- 2. Place ice cream cones in muffin cups. Spoon about 3 tablespoons batter into each cone, filling to 3/4 in. from the top.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center of the cake comes out clean. Cool completely on wire racks. Frost and decorate as desired. Yield: about 2 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 171 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 162 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Cupcake Cones
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC