Cupcake Brownies Recipe
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 1-3/4 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1. In a microwave, melt butter and chocolate; stir until smooth. Cool for 10 minutes.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar until blended. Beat in vanilla and chocolate mixture; gradually stir in flour and nuts.
- 3. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool. Yield: about 1-1/2 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 283 calories, 19 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 117 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Cupcake Brownies
"I didn't have any pecans so I added a whole bag of peanut butter chips. Amazing! These are so quick & easy to make & super yummy."
"Very convenient treat to take along on outings. Were well received by friends."
"These are addicting"
"Have made several times and received many compliments. I did use 2 oz semi sweet chocolate and 2 oz unsweetened chocolate instead of 4 oz semi sweet. Turned out great and have been asked for recipe."
"These cupcakes turn out so sweet and easy to eat, they're a keeper for sure. The recipe is going in my recipe box and staying there, permanently."