Cupcake Brownies Recipe
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 1-3/4 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1. In a microwave, melt butter and chocolate; stir until smooth. Cool for 10 minutes.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar until blended. Beat in vanilla and chocolate mixture; gradually stir in flour and nuts.
- 3. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool. Yield: about 1-1/2 dozen.
1 each: 283 calories, 19g fat (8g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 117mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Cupcake Brownies
"Very convenient treat to take along on outings. Were well received by friends."
"These are addicting"
"These cupcakes turn out so sweet and easy to eat, they're a keeper for sure. The recipe is going in my recipe box and staying there, permanently."