- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 1-3/4 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans
- In a microwave, melt butter and chocolate; stir until smooth. Cool for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar until blended. Beat in vanilla and chocolate mixture; gradually stir in flour and nuts.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool. Yield: about 1-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Cupcake Brownies in Taste of Home August/September 1996, p12
Reviews for Cupcake Brownies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2011
"Very convenient treat to take along on outings. Were well received by friends."
Reviewed Aug. 7, 2011
"These are addicting"
Reviewed Jan. 15, 2010
"These cupcakes turn out so sweet and easy to eat, they're a keeper for sure. The recipe is going in my recipe box and staying there, permanently."