Cumin Roasted Tortillas
You'll want to fiesta when you try these easy but zesty tortillas. They make a great snack, too. —Emily Seefeldt, Red Wing, Minnesota
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, oregano, cumin and salt; brush over
- both sides of tortillas. Fold tortillas into quarters; place on an
- ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 4-5 minutes or until
- heated through. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 tortilla equals 208 calories, 10 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 323 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.