- 1 English cucumber
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup tapenade or ripe olive bruschetta topping
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Pitted Greek olives, optional
- Peel strips from cucumber to create a decorative edge; cut cucumber into 1/4-in. slices. Blot with paper towels to remove excess moisture; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, tapenade and salt.
- In another bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Pipe or dollop mousse onto cucumber slices. Garnish with olives if desired. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Originally published as Cucumbers with Tapenade Mousse in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2010, p165
Reviews for Cucumbers with Tapenade Mousse
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review