Cucumbers with Dill Recipe
- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced 1/8 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1. Place cucumber slices in a colander over a plate; sprinkle with salt and toss. Let stand for 15 minutes, stirring once. Rinse and drain well.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the vinegar, dill, sugar and pepper. Add cucumbers; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
2/3 cup: 40 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 471mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 0 starch, 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Cucumbers with Dill
"Easy and delicious!"
"Delicious, refreshing, and easy! This recipe is a nice change from the creamy style recipes."
"We enjoyed these cucumbers at our fourth of July BBQ! A pickle lover will love these : )"