- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced 1/8 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Place cucumber slices in a colander over a plate; sprinkle with salt and toss. Let stand for 15 minutes, stirring once. Rinse and drain well.
- In a large bowl, combine the vinegar, dill, sugar and pepper. Add cucumbers; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cucumbers with Dill in Light & Tasty August/September 2006, p17
Reviews for Cucumbers with Dill
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 26, 2014
Delicious, refreshing, and easy! This recipe is a nice change from the creamy style recipes.
Reviewed Jul. 6, 2011
We enjoyed these cucumbers at our fourth of July bbq! A pickle lover will love these : )
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Cucumber Salads >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >