Cucumber Tuna Boats Recipe
- 3 medium cucumbers
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cut cucumbers in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds. Cut a thin slice from bottom of cucumber if necessary so they sit flat. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon into the cucumbers. Serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cucumber Tuna Boats(2)
Sort By :
This is a wonderful tuna salad! For my kids, I place cucumber slices on bread with the tuna to make a sandwhich. They make wonderful tea sandwhiches. I prefer dill pickles with tuna so I will just chop up a pickle or two instead of the relish. For myself, I prefer to put some of the tuna on a plate as is and put some cut up cucumber over the top. Thank you for sharing!
Made these the other day and my wife loved them. Just be sure to not load the cucumbers until ready to serve, they get mushy otherwise. Good recipe!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cold Sandwich Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Sandwich Salad Recipes >