Cucumber Tuna Boats Recipe
- 3 medium cucumbers
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. Cut cucumbers in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds. Cut a thin slice from bottom of cucumber if necessary so they sit flat. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon into the cucumbers. Serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
1 serving (2 each) equals 381 calories, 24 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 185 mg cholesterol, 940 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.