- 24 cherry tomatoes
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped peeled cucumber
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh dill
- Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato. Scoop out and discard pulp; invert tomatoes onto paper towels to drain.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth; stir in the cucumber, onion and dill. Spoon into tomatoes. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Cucumber-Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Sort By :
Made this recipe for us to try at home first. Very tasty! I only made half of the recips. Will double the recipe for the potluck. Have some chocolate paper cups on hand though when you make these:)
This was wonderful! BIG hit! Thanks for sharing!
Had a Sunday dinner 1st time I tried this recipe . Took a nap when I woke up they were gone, next day got calls from my brothers wife and they want the recipe.
I use an 1/8 or 1/4 tsp.metal measuring spoon (depending on the size of the tomato) to scoop out the seeds of the Cherry Tomatoes. Also I use a metal 1/4 tsp. measuring spoon for removing the stems of Strawberries. Super Easy, Super Fast.
I grow several different kinds of tomatoes and cucumbers in my garden. I don't just make this for parties, I make this delicious dish all the time. You know when the cherry tomatoes start growing you can get hundreds every few days. The combination of ingredients in this recipe make a perfect flavor combination.