- 24 cherry tomatoes
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped peeled cucumber
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh dill
- Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato. Scoop out and discard pulp; invert tomatoes onto paper towels to drain.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth; stir in the cucumber, onion and dill. Spoon into tomatoes. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Cucumber-Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Sort By :
"Cream cheese and pineapple would be nice, or Philadelphia with sweet chilli. You can mix the tomato seeds in with the filling and just put less mayo in. Or save them for macaroni cheese or a pizza sauce. If you don't want to do that, just throw them in a pot for home grown tomatoes! To make things easier, I would use slightly bigger tomatoes and cut them in half. Would also work with 2 inch pieces of celery."
"Made this last year when it was my turn to host our ladies Bunco night. Should have doubled or tripled the recipe. Used up the cherry tomatoes from my garden. Tip - cut a thin slice off the bottom of the tomatoes so they don't roll around on the plate."
"Amazing and refreshing for the holidays and it didn't take long before they were gone! Awesome ideas, by the end of summer I run out of ideas what we can use our Cherry tomatoes from the garden for."
"Made this recipe for us to try at home first. Very tasty! I only made half of the recips. Will double the recipe for the potluck. Have some chocolate paper cups on hand though when you make these:)"
"This was wonderful! BIG hit! Thanks for sharing!"