Cucumber Side Dish
My family just loves this cool cucumber salad well dressed in sour cream and vinegar. It's a refreshing side dish that's quick to fix with everyday ingredients. :Rose Lauritsen of Orange City, Florida
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 medium cucumbers, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- In a bowl, combine the sour cream, vinegar, sugar, garlic powder,
- dill and salt. Add cucumbers and onion; toss to coat. Cover and
- refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield:
- 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (3/4 cup) equals 58 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 211 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.