My family just loves this cool cucumber salad well dressed in sour cream and vinegar. It's a refreshing side dish that's quick to fix with everyday ingredients. —:Rose Lauritsen of Orange City, Florida
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 medium cucumbers, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- In a bowl, combine the sour cream, vinegar, sugar, garlic powder, dill and salt. Add cucumbers and onion; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cucumber Salad in Light & Tasty August/September 2002, p29
Reviews for Cucumber Side Dish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review