Cucumber Shrimp Spread Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can (4 ounces) tiny shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard and garlic powder until smooth. Stir in the shrimp, cucumber and onion. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 1 cup.
2 tablespoons: 44 calories, 2g fat (2g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 265mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Cucumber Shrimp Spread
"I made this recipe for a function at work and everyone loved it! Great flavors!"