Field editor Doris Heath of Franklin, North Carolina likes to serve this savory spread on rye bread, but it’s just as satisfying on crackers or bagel chips.
Recommended: 30 Appetizer Recipes Ready in 15 Minutes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can (4 ounces) tiny shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard and garlic powder until smooth. Stir in the shrimp, cucumber and onion. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 1 cup.
Originally published as Cucumber Shrimp Spread in Taste of Home December/January 2006, p57
Reviews forCucumber Shrimp Spread
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 31, 2015
"This is delicious! I make this every holiday for an appetizer, served with crackers."
Reviewed Feb. 7, 2013
"I made this recipe for a function at work and everyone loved it! Great flavors!"