Cucumber Shrimp Appetizers Recipe
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) tiny shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh dill
- 1 medium cucumber (8 inches), cut into 1/4-inch slices
- Fresh dill sprigs, optional
- In a bowl, combine the pineapple, shrimp, mayonnaise, onion, mustard and dill. Spoon onto cucumber slices. Garnish with dill sprigs if desired. Yield: 32 appetizers.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cucumber Shrimp Appetizers
Sort By :
Very good; quick and easy. Just drain the pineapple really well and pat dry to avoid a soupy topping.
Not a fan!
This is so quick and easy to make and it tastes delicious. It is definitely on my go to appetizer list. Used larger shrimp and just cut them up. No need to buy smaller shrimp special for this.
It was really tasty and refreshing. I used frozen salad shrimp which is much cheaper than canned shrimp and it worked just fine.
If I made this again I would only use half of the amount of pineapple, we thought it was too sweet.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Appetizers >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Quick Appetizers >
- Quick Finger Food Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Seafood Appetizers >