Cucumber Shrimp Appetizers Recipe
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) tiny shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh dill
- 1 medium cucumber (8 inches), cut into 1/4-inch slices
- Fresh dill sprigs, optional
- 1. In a bowl, combine the pineapple, shrimp, mayonnaise, onion, mustard and dill. Spoon onto cucumber slices. Garnish with dill sprigs if desired. Yield: 32 appetizers.
One appetizer equals 16 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 29 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 Free Food.
Reviews for Cucumber Shrimp Appetizers
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.