Cucumber Shell Salad Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) medium pasta shells
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 medium cucumber, halved and sliced
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, peas, cucumber and onion. Add dressing; toss to coat. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 16 servings.
3/4 cup: 165 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 210mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch.
Reviews for Cucumber Shell Salad
"I liked it but too much ranch dressing. I will reduce it by one third."
"This is a nice simple creamy salad. It was a cinch to make and tasted great. It may need a touch more in the way of seasonings, or maybe I need a stronger flavored ranch dressing, but the flavor combination is still great. It also made alot!!!!! Great for a family gathering."