Cucumber Salsa Recipe
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Baked tortilla chip scoops
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve with chips. Yield: 4 cups.
One serving (1/4 cup salsa) equals 11 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 76 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 Free Food.
Reviews for Cucumber Salsa
"This salsa is wonderful!! Great idea for all the extra garden vegetables! I made it and let it sit for a couple hours. Added some extra lime too. Yummy"
"Awesome salsa!! A very light and refreshing summer treat for tortillas!"
"Delicious! We like a bit more spice so I added green chile from our garden and an extra jalapeno. What a great way to use up a summer garden harvest."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.