Cucumber Salsa Recipe
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Baked tortilla chip scoops
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve with chips. Yield: 4 cups.
1/4 cup: 11 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 76mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 1g fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Cucumber Salsa
"This salsa is wonderful!! Great idea for all the extra garden vegetables! I made it and let it sit for a couple hours. Added some extra lime too. Yummy"
"Awesome salsa!! A very light and refreshing summer treat for tortillas!"
"Delicious! We like a bit more spice so I added green chile from our garden and an extra jalapeno. What a great way to use up a summer garden harvest."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.