I like to cook and entertain for friends. This cool, crunchy cucumber salad seems to go with whatever main dish I prepare.Philip Stent, Leggett, Texas
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 large cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- In a bowl, combine sour cream, onion, lemon juice, vinegar, salt and
- pepper. Add cucumbers and mix well. Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Yield: 6-8 servings
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 78 calories, 5 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 17 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.