Cucumber Salad for Two Recipe
A staple of Indian meals, this cooling cucumber dish is often served alongside a spicy Indian entree. —Jemima Madhavan, Lincoln, Nebraska
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup seeded and chopped tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- Fresh cilantro leaves, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, sour cream and salt. Add the cucumbers, onion, tomato and jalapeno; stir until blended. Garnish with cilantro if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1/2 cup: 75 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 168mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Cucumber Salad for Two
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC