A staple of Indian meals, this cooling cucumber dish is often served alongside a spicy Indian entree. —Jemima Madhavan, Lincoln, Nebraska
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup seeded and chopped tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- Fresh cilantro leaves, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, sour cream and salt. Add the cucumbers, onion, tomato and jalapeno; stir until blended. Garnish with cilantro if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Cucumber Salad for Two in Taste of Home
Reviews for Cucumber Salad for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review