Cucumber Rolls Recipe
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 ounce smoked salmon or lox, cut into thin strips
- Kosher salt
- Coarsely ground pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, horseradish, garlic powder and curry; set aside.
- With a vegetable peeler or metal cheese slicer, cut 12 very thin slices down the length of the cucumber; pat dry. Spread about 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture down the center of each cucumber slice. Roll up.
- Arrange salmon on top of rolls; sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Garnish with chives. Yield: 1 dozen.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Cucumber Rolls
Sort By :
This field editor flipped when she found this recipe. It is always a go to for parties in the summertime. The cool & refreshing cucumber combined with the smoked salmon, & horse radish cream cheese is devine. An elegant but pocketbook friendly appetizer that is sure to please even the most sophisticated pallet. - Sarah Vasques
I used zuccini sprinkled the roll's with black sesame seed's & it tasted great ! We don't care for cucumber.
Taste & Presentation!
Thank-you for sharing~
This is a very easy and tasty recipe. I made it to go with sushi and it worked well!