- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups grated seeded peeled cucumbers
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- In a bowl, beat eggs. Beat in sugar, cucumbers, oil and vanilla until well blended. Combine the remaining ingredients; add to cucumber mixture and beat just until combined. Pour into two greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 loaves.
Reviews for Cucumber Quick Bread
Sort By :
"I have been bakeing this recipe for years and it goes over great with all who eat it. A friend uses raisens and choc. chips in hers!!"
"Really does taste like zucchini bread!!! "
"Tried this at a bake sale. It went over very well. Very tasty and moist. Liked the cinnamon flavor. Figgy3katz"