Cucumber Punch Recipe
“I first tasted this at a ladies’ luncheon, and it was the most unusual, refreshing drink I’d had. I’ve served it numerous times since and always get requests for the recipe.” Renee Olson - Kendrick, Idaho
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. + chilling YIELD:25 servings
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 3 cups water
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 liters diet ginger ale, chilled
- 4-1/2 cups diet grapefruit or citrus soda, chilled
- 1. With a zester or fork, score cucumbers lengthwise; cut widthwise into thin slices. In a large pitcher, combine water and lemonade concentrate; add cucumbers. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Just before serving, transfer cucumber mixture to a punch bowl; stir in ginger ale and grapefruit soda. Yield: 25 servings (4-3/4 quarts).
3/4 cup equals 29 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 15 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1/2 starch.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC