“I first tasted this at a ladies’ luncheon, and it was the most unusual, refreshing drink I’d had. I’ve served it numerous times since and always get requests for the recipe.” Renee Olson - Kendrick, Idaho
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 3 cups water
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 liters diet ginger ale, chilled
- 4-1/2 cups diet grapefruit or citrus soda, chilled
- With a zester or fork, score cucumbers lengthwise; cut widthwise into thin slices. In a large pitcher, combine water and lemonade concentrate; add cucumbers. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, transfer cucumber mixture to a punch bowl; stir in ginger ale and grapefruit soda. Yield: 25 servings (4-3/4 quarts).
Originally published as Cucumber Punch in Healthy Cooking June/July 2010, p31
Reviews for Cucumber Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review