Cucumber Potato Salad Recipe
- 2 medium red potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 2 to 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon diced pimientos
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Place cucumber slices in a fan shape on two salad plates; top with potato salad. Sprinkle with pecans. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 269 calories, 17g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 461mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 5g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Cucumber Potato Salad
"works very well for the two of us and very tasty"
"About twenty years ago, I read that the way to cut calories was to make your potato salad with half potatoes and half cucumber. Since we had plenty of cucumbers in the garden I tried it and it was delicious. I am a cuke lover and I still make this when I have extra cucumbers. I'll have to try your recipe. Thanks."