- 2 medium red potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 2 to 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon diced pimientos
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Place cucumber slices in a fan shape on two salad plates; top with potato salad. Sprinkle with pecans. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Cucumber Potato Salad
"works very well for the two of us and very tasty"
"About twenty years ago, I read that the way to cut calories was to make your potato salad with half potatoes and half cucumber. Since we had plenty of cucumbers in the garden I tried it and it was delicious. I am a cuke lover and I still make this when I have extra cucumbers. I'll have to try your recipe. Thanks."