Cucumber Pita Wedges
I first tasted these delicious snacks at a friend's houses. Of the finger foods she served, this platter was the first to empty.Grace Yaskovic, Lake Hiawatha, New Jersey
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing mix
- 4 whole pita breads
- 1 to 2 medium cucumbers, peeled and cut into 1/8-inch slices
- Lemon-pepper seasoning
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and salad dressing mix until
- Split pita breads in half, forming two circles. Spread cream cheese
- mixture over pita circles; cut each into six wedges. Top with
- cucumbers; sprinkle with lemon-pepper. Yield: 4 dozen.