Cucumber Pita Wedges Recipe
I first tasted these delicious snacks at a friend's houses. Of the finger foods she served, this platter was the first to empty.—Grace Yaskovic, Lake Hiawatha, New Jersey
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing mix
- 4 whole pita breads
- 1 to 2 medium cucumbers, peeled and cut into 1/8-inch slices
- Lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and salad dressing mix until combined.
- 2. Split pita breads in half, forming two circles. Spread cream cheese mixture over pita circles; cut each into six wedges. Top with cucumbers; sprinkle with lemon-pepper. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Cucumber Pita Wedges
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC